We are recruiting a Field Tech. Sales Engineer Imaging Systems/Machine Vision for TPL Vision. A French leader in LED lighting solutions for camera based industrial vision systems. Typically, these solutions are used in automated production systems for guidance, inspection, identification, control, measurements and tracking in the manufacturing industry such as automotive, food processing, home appliances, electronic, defence, to name but a few. The company offers a unique combination of product (more the 2500 references), quality control, custom development and support for its customer’s projects.
With 25% of the sales revenue done outside of France, the UK is a strategic market for the company. To accelerate this development, the company is looking for a field based Technical Sales Engineer, in charge of supporting existing sales partners as well as developing new distributors, integrators and OEM customers.
You have a strong industrial background either in project management or in a technical sales/pre-sales role within a manufacturer of industrial vision solutions (Camera, lense, etc), a large integrator of vision solutions or a manufacturer of industrial machinery. This experience led you to develop a very strong understanding of the various needs and challenges manufacturers face when dealing with quality control systems.
Key to your success is your ability to relate to the needs of the various actors involved in the sales and after sales process, from consultants to project managers, manufacturing and quality managers. In addition you have a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships using your sales and commercial flair, your knowledge and professional attitude.
This position is a blend of sales/pre-sales and consulting. It will suit an ambitious self starter, comfortable with being responsible for an aggressive sales target in the UK and Ireland. The position will benefit from the help and support of the European office based in France. As the first recruit in the UK, it offers a large potential for evolution, with more responsibilities and larger international territories.
- Pursue sales leads provided by the company.
- Identify the successful and influencial players on the industrial vision market and propose to management a strategy to engage with those players.
- Support exiting business partners and customers and pro actively develop new ones.
- Advise clients, conduct feasibility surveys, demonstrations and specify products and solutions.
- Provide the company with market intelligence.
- Develop and implement activities to impose the TPL Vision brand as the reference in the local market.
- Identify and network with the people within the industry representing a potential for new business referrals and leverage your existing relationships.
Having experiences as a project manager, consultant, sales or pre-sales consultant with a manufacturer or distributor of vision solution, or a manufacturer of machinery or quality control systems.
- Preferably of an engineering background and education, but your ability to have learned from experience is more important.
- Practical experience of one or several industries such as automotive, food processing, electronics, or other manufacturing processes.
- Full driving licence
- 35k to 40k fixed salary plus bonus based on achievement of target.
- Car allowance.
- Pension and private health.
If you would like to be considered for this role, send your updated CV to -boutique.co.uk and we will submit your cv to our client. They will then contact you regarding the position.